Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Q & A for Trent DeWhite

Here is a short Q&A that I will expand on later...


1) Post 15 facts about yourself.

- uh...no

2) Write about the best friends you’ve had over the years.
       - Alex, Mandy, Liz, and, of course, Jared my brother
3) If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
        - Tell a certain someone that I love them...
4) Write about a period of time in your life where things seemed to be constantly going good.
              Middle School
5) Write about a period of time in your life where things were not so good.
             High School
6) When was the last time you were truly honest with someone? What was it about?
               Two years ago - the valentine
7) Post your favorite quote.
         let me get back to you on that...
8) How do you feel today?
        not bad
9) What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
           When Mandy said I am a good listener and people can talk to me...
10) What’s the meanest thing anyone has ever said to you?
           Pretty much EVERYTHING that has come out of Max's mouth
11) Write about the best day of your life.
            When I became a Christian
12) Write about the worst day of your life.
             When I had to run a radio show - yikes!
13) What are your plans for the future? Far and near.
             Too much to say
14) Post your favorite book, favorite movie, favorite band, and favorite food.
               Black, Facing the Giants, Owl City, all of it!
15) Write about something you worry about a lot.
               Saying something stupid
16) Write about your relationship status.
              Single
17) Bullet your day.
             -eat
             -school
             -homework
            - friends
18) Post one confession/ secret.
           uh...NO

7 comments:

  1. Wow, the places where you put uh No!, I could fill in so easily with the information I have gathered through my agenty skills. But I will restrain mysef for the time being.
    It is interesting though that in the sideline you put that "Your brother drives you crazy", and then in this post you included Jared as a friend. And even though it's the last thing he'd want to admit, I'm sure he feels the same about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and wanted to tell you that I really like it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question. For number 6 you put "The valentine". Are you referring to the valentine you delivered for Max to Mandy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this blog is getting better and better! You like Owl City?! He's one of my favorites too. I just wish he'd put some stronger Christian lyrics in some of his songs. But he did just recently record his own version of In Christ Alone, which made me very happy, since it's one of my favorite songs.

    I don't agree with you about liking all food, because no matter how much I like some things, they do not go good together. For example, I wouldn't put Japanese Wasabi sauce on a doughnut.

    I also like your choice for favorite movie. After Fireproof, that's my favorite one from Sherwood pictures. But it's been said that the newest one, Courageous, is going to be even better!

    Thank you for starting this blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I also wanted to say, Mandy does love you! I know it! And you're going to get married someday! I've heard it for mys-- oops. Ignore me. You didn't read that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freddy J - Yep, that's the one
    Christian - I am looking forward to that movie as well.

    ReplyDelete