Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thinking...

So, my birthday bash was great. I had so much fun with my friends and Mom took lots of pictures. But, while we were in the Bahamas, I realized something important. I noticed how much poverty there is in countries like the Bahamas. Then I thought of how many people down there are lost and without salvation. It was all very moving. I think God might be pulling me towards the mission feild. I always pictured myself as a famous writer or a successful politician, but perhaps this is what God wants for me. I'm going to ask Pastor Brown about the next churh mission trip. Maybe I can go too.

-Trent

4 comments:

  1. But I know for sure that at least by the time that you're really old, that you'll be in America. I have seen into your future. Mwha-ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian - I think you have been talking to my brother too much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Christian, since you have seen into the future, you also know that the future brings havoc and misery onto the world and more directly Odyssey. Things are not always how they appear and people who normally can be trusted are deceitful and tricky. Our minds will be taken over by the government in the plot to make everyone watch TV. Troops of flying mutant ninja squirrels will monitor everyone's actions and no one will be safe. Indeed the future will be a dark and dreary place. Just beware, no one on Earth truly knows what tomorrow may bring.

    ReplyDelete